Customers east of Paine Field, per Resolution No. 408-16 (approved December 21, 2016).
Rates effective January 1, 2018.
|Customer Classifications||2-month Base Rate|
|Single Family Residence||$113.66|
Commercial-Industrial Class I
|Meter Size||2-month Base Rate||Volume Charge After 10,000 Gallons|
|5/8 x 3/4"||$77.40||$6.86|
Strength Class Volume Charge
|Customer Classifications||Volume Charge After 10,000 Gallons|
Surcharge: Additionally, all customers in the Commercial-Industrial class above shall also be charged an additional surcharge based on strength of waste.
Customer classifications are established as follows:
- Single family residential shall mean a residential unit served by a separate water meter.
- Multi-family residential shall mean duplex, apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and mobile home parks served by a single water meter.
- Commercial-Industrial Class I shall mean a non-residential non-food processing/preparation customers including but not limited to retail stores, offices, service stations, schools, churches, governmental facilities, parks, manufacturing businesses, hotels and motels, all of which have a daily average BOD strength of 300 milligrams per liter or less.
- Commercial-Industrial Class II and III shall mean a non-residential customer including restaurants, taverns, food processing/preparation businesses, breweries, ferry terminals and ferry waste, or other businesses which have a daily BOD strength between 301 milligrams per liter and 1,500 milligrams per liter.
- Commercial-Industrial Class IV shall mean a non-residential customer with a daily average BOD strength in excess of 1,500 milligrams per liter.
- Commercial-Industrial Contract Customers shall mean a non-residential customer served by the District by contract.